CECI Engineering Company, Inc., Taiwan (CECI) is a leading engineering consultant company in infrastructure and public transport that have been involved in so many nation-wide projects in Taiwan and oversea.
Currently Rapid Transit Department of CECI has been involved at Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Projects in South-East Asia region. Therefore, CECI offers an internship program for foreign students, with information as follow:
- Can read and understand Vietnamese language fluently
- Can speak, write, and understand English very well
- Students in one of the following majors:
- Can operate basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working Permit is required.
- Collect some codes and regulations regarding building development related to the above majors in Vietnam
- Review and compare the Vietnamese codes with major international codes.
- Translate the codes and regulations from Vietnamese to English if required.
- Prepare technical presentations or reports.
Payment, Tax and Insurance
- Hourly payment (NTD 135 per hour for Under Graduate Student and NTD 155 per hour for Graduate Student)
- Income Tax shall be paid by Intern according to regulation.
- Covered by labor insurance
If any students interested in joining this program, please send your English CV for the following contact by end of March 2017.
Putu Wegadiputra Wiratha (郭維佳)
Email: email@example.com / Phone: (02) 8797 3567 Ext. 2068